Re: I'm back.

Paul Tiseo wrote:

>	I'd like to volunteer for the role of webmaster. While I surely don't know
>as much as I'd like to about linux game programming, I am generally good at
>organizing web content. I figure you guys know more, so put your knowledge
>to "e-paper" and let me whip it up into a website.
>
>	So, how does one stumble into that seemingly accursed position? :) :)

Ok. As one of the PeopleWhoSentTheMostMailsToThisList I hereby grant you
the title of "Website Administrator and Designer" ("WAD") and, more
importantly, throw all the responsibilities associated with that title on
your shoulders. May your work turn our site into a blooming and prosperous
thingy, buzzing with activity. And into something looking very cool.

The secret words required to open the doors of F.T.P. are being sent to you
right now.

	Christian