Re: Linuxgames Homepage

On Tue, 27 Apr 1999, Christian Reiniger wrote:

> Pleeease ;)
>
> BTW: Is it possible to get shell access at sunsite so that we can unpack
> tar.gz's ourselves?

Or maybe more in line with sunsite.auc.dk's policies.  Something similar
to the method we use with penguinplay.

ie cvs static web pages, with a linuxgames/ftpspace pointer at a ftp
uploading point.

That's of course, if we don't go with a complete dynamic system. ;)

But first thing is first, I'd say.  Just get the static site regularily
updating and work on the dynamic stuff on the side.

Nicholas