nextgen page bug

cool, on the new page, I get this in the user box

Fatal error: Call to a member function on a non-object in auth_quick_cell.php3
on line 7

It must have thrown away my user objects when I backed past the new
account/login stuff... :)

will user settable color themes be included one of these days? :)

        -Erik <erik@smluc.org> [http://math.smsu.edu/~br0ke]

The opinions expressed by me are not necessarily opinions. In all
probability, they are random rambling, and to be ignored. Failure to ignore
may result in severe boredom or confusion. Shake well before opening. Keep
Refrigerated.