CSS note

I just played a bit with CSS and found out that my Netscape 4.05/Linux only
interprets CSS if I also activate JavaScript in the preferences (which is
off by default). Can someone test this with other browsers?
(attached is a little test html. If the text appears red, everything is ok)

	Christian
--
Christian Reiniger
Coordinator/Coder, PenguinPlay (http://sunsite.auc.dk/penguinplay/)

"use the source, luke." (obi-wan gnuobi)
Title: Test

Whether you're racing you're racing down a track in a high speed hovercraft, bearing down on your enemy in a dogfight, or gently re-aligning a pod to dock with a space station, you want a joystick in your hand. Joysticks have been a part of computer games since the beginning, with the first arcade games. The modern joystick can be an intimidating piece of hardware to code for. Fortunantly, it's very easy on Linux. My goal here is to give you the ability to implement joysticks into your videogames in an effecient and relatively portable manner. My emphasis will be on Linux (2.0.x and 2.2.x), and FreeBSD (I think).