Re: Article submission works

Christian Reiniger <warewolf@mayn.de> writes:

> Ingo Ruhnke
> 	Linux Game Installer HOW-TO

Username: grumbel

> I also need an abstract (1-2 lines) for each of these articles (otherwise
> I'll have to write it myself, which will delay things).

"This document gives an overview how to install games under Linux and
how to put the files in the correct directories according to the FHS."

The SGML source is available at http://privat.schlund.de/g/grumbel/misc/

--
ICQ: 59461927                                    http://pingus.seul.org |
Ingo Ruhnke <grumbel@gmx.de>             http://home.pages.de/~grumbel/ |