RE: Libs

On 14-Apr-2000 abierce wrote:
> would you please let me know which library you recommend in order to
> programme
> games under linux ?(preferently in ANSI C)
>

> --
> Martin Barale         abierce@arkadia.com.ar
> Arkadia Sistema               www.arkadia.com.ar - info@arkadia.com.ar

SDL is portable and in good old C (not icky c++). It's used by lokisoft in
their ports and seems to be a strong sdk similar in function to m$'s dx... The
newer ones can handle opengl contexts. www.devolution.com/~slouken/sdl I think?

        -Erik <erik@smluc.org> [http://math.smsu.edu/~br0ke]

The opinions expressed by me are not necessarily opinions. In all
probability, they are random rambling, and to be ignored. Failure to ignore
may result in severe boredom or confusion. Shake well before opening. Keep
Refrigerated.