Re: I need more Time

On Sat, 15 Apr 2000, Christian Reiniger wrote:

> I'll stick with LGDC admin for some more time - now that the new website is
> up it's possible that someone will come along who's willing to spend enough
> time on it, who's willing to take over much, if not most, of the work. I'll
> restrict my improvements to its PHP code to the bare minimum though.
> That's at least a start.

The new site is very nice. I like that it is not dark. A couple of flaws:

- the voting has a problem with addslashes/stripslashes, I think.
- when one has made an account, one is returned to the make an account
  page. At least I was. I am also unable to login. Maybe I made a mistake
  in retyping my password? But it dit not say so...

Other then that it is a real great piece of work.

I regret that I am already have more then enough www work at the Danish
Quake League (http://dql.challenge.dk/), but I really hope someone will be
able to step in for you.

Mads

--
Mads Bondo Dydensborg.                               madsdyd@challenge.dk
NT is a closed box of point tools linked by an untouchable matrix of