Re: I need more Time

On Mon, 17 Apr 2000, Christian Reiniger wrote:

> Mads Bondo Dydensborg wrote:
>
> >- when one has made an account, one is returned to the make an account
> >  page. At least I was. I am also unable to login. Maybe I made a mistake
> >  in retyping my password? But it dit not say so...
>
> That's strange: I made several accounts recently (the author dummies) and
> didn't experience any problems.

I succeded today. Did you test for greacefull error handling? In other
words, how does it behave when eg. the passwords do not match? I think
that may have been my problem.

The site seems very slow at the moment.

Is the site intended to post items like the one about Pile Of Pc's?

Mads

The Microsoft Dictionary

           standards: The way Microsoft does something. However if you do it
                      the same way we will sue you.