Re: LGDC news

On Tue, Apr 18, 2000 at 05:19:28PM -0700, Parasite wrote:
> What do you mean by single announcement post? A post that has all of the
> game updates that have happened in a while? Sort of like a games version of
> the Slashdot quickies?

No, forget the announcement thing, I don't think it's even suitable for
what I was first thinking.  THe only time I think that they should be
posted is when they are in need of developers or it's something that
interests developers of other games(which is going to be very difficult
to do for a specific game).

Ted