Idea for poll: Re: LGDC news

On Wed, 19 Apr 2000, Lutz Sammer wrote:

> Are not all projects searching developers or artists
> or people who beta test or write nice documentation?

Poll suggestion:

What is most needed for _your_ game project:

- developers
- graphic artists
- model artists
- map artists
- sound artists
- testers
- users
- documenters
- more of my spare time

Maybe it would be interessting to see the result? Maybe we should leave
out the last though ... :-)

Mads

P.S. This should probably go to the other list, about web site content,
OTOH I am not subscribed to that, and we have had discussion about OSS
development here before.

--
Mads Bondo Dydensborg.                               madsdyd@challenge.dk
The Microsoft Dictionary

           standards: The way Microsoft does something. However if you do it
                      the same way we will sue you.