Stupid tricks

Linux journal runs a monthly column in their print version called "stupid
programming tricks". Most of them are very handy for games as well.

Perhaps we  should ask them if we can post those on our site in a section
one way or the other?

rob
--
Rob Kaper | cap@capsi.com cap@capsi.cx cap@atomickitten.cx cap@loves.lana.cx