Re: LGDC news

On Wed, Apr 19, 2000 at 06:15:33PM -0500, Steve Baker wrote:

> Christian Reiniger wrote:

> > I'd say we list only games with some special things (cool code / innovative
> > design / librarylike (reusable) component / ...) - games developers can
> > learn from or steal code from.

> Yes - but everyone thinks their game has some cool code, etc, etc.

> Who would decide?  Who wants to be the one that says "No, we won't list
> your game because there's no cool code in it." ?

> If someone has something cool to share then they should turn it into
> a library component - THEN we'll want to list it.

As a developer I'm not interested in other peoples code.  No mater
how cool is may be.  I just don't grok other peoples code.  They
only thing I'd want to get straight from within another project
is reusable media.

--
Christopher John Purnell  | A friend in need's a friend in deed
http://www.lost.org.uk/   | A friend with weed is better