Terrain Rendering. was: Re: Grabbing the pointer with OpenGL

On Fri, 13 Apr 2001, Christian Reiniger wrote:

> Portals are useless for terrain, right.
> What about using a working, optimized engine btw? CrystalSpace integrates
> the ddg engine (roam type)

For this project, I am taking a "doing it myself" attitude. This will not
produce optimal results, and I will be wasting a lot of time, but I will
allow me to learn a lot.

btw: Does the CrystalSpace engine handle terrain that changes a lot?

Mads

--
Mads Bondo Dydensborg.                               madsdyd@challenge.dk
Free your mind and your desktop will follow....