Re: Camera thoughts

Steve Baker wrote:

> > With the camera model I described, would that be replacing the GLU
> > function call by three glRotates (about the three camera axis) and one
> > glTranslate?
>
> Well, not exactly I suggest that...

	Err... Sorry for pulling your leg a little longer, but how about if
using quaternions? I mean, if I *do* want to express the rotation in
terms of yaw, pitch and roll (for simplicity in terms of user input),
I'm thinking I could encode these three rotations into three
quaternions, multiply them all, and compose a rotation matrix based on
the result quaternion - would that be a reasonable approach ?

Many thanks,
Miguel A. Osorio.