Re: Scripting

Gregor Mueckl wrote:

> slow to run. This approach is good for AI development, because during
> testing you can skip compilation entirely and when it's finished you

Why is there this fixation on avoiding compilation? Even my slowest machine

(a 700Mhz Athlon) will compile any small to moderate size code in less than
a second or two. Unless you're developing on a P1 233 or something (which
isn't going to get you very far) compilation is a trivial step..

Chris
--
=[     Explorer2260, Designer and Coder     \=\ P: TexMaker, ROACH, site \