Re: simple 3d modeler

Francesco Orsenigo a écrit :

What's the simplest 3d modeler available for Linux?
I need to create and export in a very simple format static models made of textured triangles.
What's the best and easier tool to do this?

Wings 3D (http://www.wings3d.com/ ) seems to be a very easy to use 3d modeler, I have heard a lot of good things about it.

If you plan to do more 3d modeling in the future, I think you could still spend some time learning Blender. It has an unusual interface, but if you don't have any previous experience with other 3d modelers, I think you'll "get it" quite quickly. You can take a look at the video tutorials on http://blender3d.org/ to get you started.