Re: For the third time...

Now that I have my permanent DSL connection to the internet
(wahoo!) I would be happy to help out maintaining portions of
the web page, wherever I can fit in...  I'm just in school, so I
don't know how much time this semester is going  to take from
me, but I only have class 3 days a week, so I'm pretty sure I'll
have time to do stuff.  Let me know what you need...  I'd be
happy to maintain the resources or developers pages or something
like that.

And, don't worry, I won't put a menu bar at the bottom of the
screen, since I know you hate those... :D

-Dave