Re: Game project

> Tomas Forsman wrote:
>
> Hi
>
> I recently started to read up on what was happening in the Linux
> comunity
> and was thrilled to say the least.

<snip>

There are at least a couple of fantasy RPG's in the pipeline.

One promising one is Majik:

     http://majik.netti.fi

For information on all the Linux games out there, check

     http://happypenguin.org

...which is essentially a database of all known Linux games with
a 'slashdot'-style news feed to keep you updated on new games and
updates.

You might also like to check out my Linux game project:

  "Tux the Penguin: A Quest for Herring"  (Tux_AQFH for short):

   http://www.woodsoup.org/projs/tux_aqfh

Not exactly a fantasy RPG - but could easily become one if
someone wanted to take a copy and change it in that direction.

--
Steve Baker                  http://web2.airmail.net/sjbaker1
sjbaker1@airmail.net (home)  http://www.woodsoup.org/~sbaker