Re: Bad link title.

At 11:38 AM 8/11/99 -0500, you wrote:
>  ...but the correct name of the game is not "Tuxedo Penguin", but
>  Rather "Tuxedo T Penguin - A Quest for Herring" - or shorter:
>  "Tux - A Quest for Herring" - or for extreme shortness: "Tux_AQFH"

	My apologies. The entry has been changed. I am the one putting it together
and until the database is working correctly, I am doind all of this by
hand. Rather tedious to say the least. :)

	PS to the group: My general sunsite email has gone unanswered. I wonder if
most of the staff is off? Are they students? Is this is common practice in
Denmark? :)

Paul Tiseo
ptiseo@mediaone.net