Re: Call For Articles

At 02:08 AM 8/17/99 +0000, you wrote:
>If you're talking about article for the web site, I am currently
>researching *high* performance graphics for X Window. I tried
>researching the web about this, but there is just about no information
>about that.

	I am talking about web site articles. We haven't seen many yet. I realize
we are a relatively small group though. Once we get the database up, (Boy,
it's getting to be a very old and repetitive refrain!) we can advertise our
site on lists and sites that will attract more traffic our way. Hopefully,
we'll have enough busy developers that the "trickle rate" become such that
we get more articles in.

	Until then, we must do with word-of-mouth and people using search engines.

Paul Tiseo
LGDC's webmaster
http://sunsite.auc.dk/linuxgames
ptiseo@mediaone.net