Re: joystick tutorial and code

Erik wrote:

> here's a quick tutorial on how to code joystick support on linux 2.0.x, linux
> 2.2.x, and freebsd (I think). Also two little code snippets incase they belong
> in the code sup^H^H^Hrepository

If you look in my PLIB libraries (sorry to keep plugging them!) you'll
find
joystick wrappers that work for Linux, BSD and Windoze.  There are ports
for
BeOS and MacOS in progress.  I'd support other UNIX flavors like IRIX
and Solaris,
but there seems to be no joystick API for either one of them.  For those
that
do work though, one simple header file gets you all you need and 100%
portability.

   http://www.woodsoup.org/projs/plib/js

--
Steve Baker                  http://web2.airmail.net/sjbaker1