RE: Call For Articles

-----Mensaje original-----
De: Steve Baker <sjbaker1@airmail.net>
Para: linuxgames@sunsite.auc.dk <linuxgames@sunsite.auc.dk>
Fecha: Martes, 17 de Agosto de 1999 08:30 p.m.
Asunto: Re: Call For Articles

>Andres Tarallo wrote:
>
>> Our lug is quite large, over one hundred members...
>
><snigger> Large?  NTLUG (to which I belong) has 1550 members! ...But
>then everything is bigger in Texas  :-)
            I live in a country with 3.000.000 habitants,  we're about 150
miles ago from Bouenos Aires (Argentina) and 250 miles ago of the nearest
brazilian city of respectable size. The linux user group of Buenos Aires has
about 10 members, Santa Maria in Brazil more ore less the same.

            For a small country, were we do little promotion, and without a
UNIX tradition (Uruguay is not a traditional UNIX country)  we're large.

            Bye
                                                Andres
PD: You said that everithing is large in texas?, You'd better take your next
holiday trip to brazil ;) ))