Re: [Article] Linux Games Install and Directory Guide (update)

Paul Tiseo <ptiseo@mediaone.net> writes:

> At 04:17 PM 8/22/99 +0200, you wrote:

>>I have updated my  Installation and Directory Guide (anyone know a
>>better name?). The sgml source along with *.dvi, *.tex, *.html files
>
>  Do you want this uploaded to LGDC? You might get more readers, hence more
> comments...

No, not in its current state, I'll first have to correct some spelling
mistakes and read the thing again. It would also be interessting if I
violated some standards (FHS, GNU, etc.) or if somebody would add some
infos (CDRom installation, etc.). I'll post it again if it is finished.

--
                                  http://dark.x.dtu.dk/~grumbel/pingus/ |
Ingo Ruhnke <grumbel@gmx.de>             http://home.pages.de/~grumbel/ |