Re: Quadra source released, shows non-recursive makefiles :-)

Mark Collins wrote:

> Pierre, seeing as I'm GameDev.Net staff, and I regularly check this list for
> news worthy items, you don't need to send stuff to webmaster@...

Ok, I didn't know/remember that...

> Also, there is a "submit news" button of the GDNet home page which means
> your news item will be reviewed much more promptly than an email...

There *is*? Where? Looked for it, but the page is pretty cluttered on
the sides, so I did a search, first for "submit" (no hits) and "news"
(one hit, the "News Archive" link). So I used the
"comments/questions/feedback" link at the bottom, which goes to the
webmaster@gamedev.net...

--
"The use of COBOL cripples the mind; its teaching should, therefore, be
regarded as a criminal offence." -- Edsger W. Dijkstra