Re: Game Logic

> Anyway, Scheme, and Guile in particular, make damned fine scripting
> languages and they're probably worth considering.

The problem with Scheme is that it doesn't get you anything.  Most
level designers aren't familiar with a functional programing and the
syntax is very different.  Rather than learn most will just find an
easier game to modify.  (Abuse is a good example of this problem from
what I've heard.)  It is kind of like giving people RPN calculators.
Yes they are extremely simple but it differs with expectations and they
will likely get a familiar calculator instead of learn.

Dennis Payne
dulsi@identicalsoftware.com