Re: Loki files for banruptcy protection.

> My next game "The Chronicles of The Evil Overlord" is designed to need
> a minimum of artwork and make up for it with much more programmed
> features.  But I'm under no illusions about how hard that will be to
> do.

Sounds interessting. Do you have any design documents, or anything? I
would be quite interessted in learning how you plan on doing this.

Mads

--
Mads Bondo Dydensborg.                               madsdyd@challenge.dk
64 GB PAE mode works just fine on my 8GB RAM, 8-way Xeon box [..]

                                 - Ingo Molnar, Linux Kernel List, 1999-11-03