Texture mapping co-ordinates

I've got a problem with texture coords for a plane - I've got the
vertex coords and the colours for the verticies and the texture coords
all stashed away in structures and selected into arrays. The textures
slide about on the surface of the plane as the camera rotates about
it.

Now normally I'd say "clown, you've screwed up the coord generation",
but the thing works FINE in software Mesa rendering - on a VoodooII in
hardware: texture problem. This is the same exe, just picking between
the software/hardware by setting the environment variable.

Anyone come across this?

{ Perspective correction is set to "nicest" BTW }