Re: hmmmph

On Thursday 28 August 2003 00:36, Anarky wrote:
> Anarky wrote:
> > now I get this for a reply I gave:
> >
> > Hi. This is the qmail-send program at mail.rdslink.ro.
> > I'm afraid I wasn't able to deliver your message to the following
> > addresses.
> > This is a permanent error; I've given up. Sorry it didn't work out.
> >
> > <linuxgames@sunsite.dk>:
> > 130.225.247.90 failed after I sent the message.
> > Remote host said: 552 MessageWall: MIME/REJECT: Message contains no
> > parts accepted at this address
> >
> > so on so forth
>
> weird .. this one went through

investigating - does anyone more familiar with messagewall have an idea?
The error message does sound quite strange..

--
Christian Reiniger

...to paraphrase Churchill, while representative  democracy may be
terrible, it's still the best system that large corporations can buy.

- David Weinberger JOHO January 25, 2000