Re: hmmmph

On Thursday 28 August 2003 13:17, Christian Reiniger wrote:

> > >investigating - does anyone more familiar with messagewall have an
> > > idea? The error message does sound quite strange..
> >
> > it started working when I cut down on the html .. :P
>
> "Cut down on" meaning "stopped sending HTML-only mails" ? :)

Got a message from sunsite staff - definitely seems like that. So telling
your mailer to behave in a civilized way should really solve the problem
:)

--
Christian Reiniger

...to paraphrase Churchill, while representative  democracy may be
terrible, it's still the best system that large corporations can buy.

- David Weinberger JOHO January 25, 2000