Graphics Library

I've put up the latest version of my graphics library.  I doubt it is of
much interest to people since it only support 320x200 256-color.  This
version adds the really poor port to MSDOS gcc/allegro.  (By poor that
the entire virtual screen is putpixeled into a bitmap and then blit to
the screen.  This makes it that my 2D game runs slow on a 486 50Mhz
but since the dos port is only for the independant game festival I don't
care too much.)

ftp://ftp.identicalsoftware.com/pub/linux/libidentical-0.6.tgz

Dennis Payne
dulsi@identicalsoftware.com