Re: www.linuxgames.org

Ian Crawford wrote:

>OK.  Since it doesn't look like our server is coming back online any time
>soon, something else needs to be done.

Yep. I hoped the problems would be resolved soon, but it seems we have bad
luck.

>If someone can give me access to a tarball of what was on the site, I will
>put it back up at the original location (i.e.,
>http://sunsite.auc.dk/linuxgames/ ).

Rob, you have a copy, right?
And remember that the site is in a subdir now, so that absolute path stuff
needs to be resolved.

>This is only my suggestion.  I think it will do for now, but if there are
>any other ideas, I'd love to hear them.

It will do for the people on this mailing list, but perhaps we should
announce it somewhere for all the other people.

Cu
	Christian
--

God is real (unless declared as integer).