Re: GUI systems

On Wed, 15 Dec 1999, Keith Lucas wrote:

>>Assuming you work for some kind of game-company the money needed isn't
>>really that huge, I think <1000$, so it shouldn't be a big issue. But it
>>is nevertheless a cost and for a single developer it can be too big a
>>cost.
>
>Currently we have exactly UKP0.00 in the kitty...

Well, that solves the issue... :-) Maybe Java would be an alternative?
Some tools have appeared for Linux too that let you develop using
clickclickclick-GUI:s, but I don't remember the names right now.
Borland/Inprise had something new recently.

 Jan 'Chakie' Ekholm |    CS at Åbo Akademi University, Turku, Finland
    Linux Inside     | I'm the blue screen of death, no-one hears you scream