time tutorial, take 2

Ok, the feedback was great, I did some fixing, some coding, and some editing,
and I'm throwing it back out for some abuse. I tried to address most of the
stuff that came up on the list.

I think netscape has a serious problem with displaying PNG files by themselves.
When I click on my image, it crashes my browser, so if you got something
important in a window, don't click the image :)

any thought/issues/concerns would be greatly appreciated

        -Erik <erik@smluc.org> [http://math.smsu.edu/~br0ke]

The opinions expressed by me are not necessarily opinions. In all
probability, they are random rambling, and to be ignored. Failure to ignore
may result in severe boredom or confusion. Shake well before opening. Keep
Refrigerated.