Re: question about submissions/templates

>Erik wrote:
>
>> Hi, I got a potentially stupid question :)
>
>    Hmm. Don't worry about all of that. The HTML tags were to deal with getting
> legible text/code on a page that had tables for formatting and a dark
> background. The newer pages have a creamy background and so just use palin
> formatting and let the browser deal with format.
>
>    If your article is fine when placed between simple <body></body> tags, it
> should be fine on the site.

so don't mess with the template? Now I'm confused on what I'm supposed to
submit :) I have a version that's very plain html, just enough to do the links,
gfx, paragraph formatting, and I have code chunks in tables with forced colors
(white background, syntax highlighting via gvims export to html option) and
stuff.

I was planning on writing while I had some time off, is there going to be an
updated submission guide? I'd hate to bust ass forcing stuff into a template
that's going to be obsolete 2 days later...

would a screensaver tutorial be too off-topic? I found some documentation
on screensavers, but it assumed you have a good enough knowlege of X, and I do
not :)

        -Erik <erik@smluc.org> [http://math.smsu.edu/~br0ke]

The opinions expressed by me are not necessarily opinions. In all
probability, they are random rambling, and to be ignored. Failure to ignore
may result in severe boredom or confusion. Shake well before opening. Keep
Refrigerated.