Re: question about submissions/templates

On 24-Dec-1999 Christian Reiniger wrote:
> Erik wrote:
>
>>would a screensaver tutorial be too off-topic? I found some documentation
>>on screensavers, but it assumed you have a good enough knowlege of X, and I
>>do
>>not :)
>
> I guess it shows quite some X coding techniques that are also useful for
> games. So the answer is: When can we updoad it? ;)

as soon as I write it? :) I'm still busting my brains trying to do impossible
things in opengl. I also got an article I wanna write :)

>       Christian
> --
>
> Drive A: not responding...Formatting C: instead

I guess since there's been nothing on the timer article, it's ready to go?
lemme know if it needs any special formatting, it's in a simple html format
right now.

also, on the joystick one, sed 's/shells.clipboard.com/math.smsu.edu/g' if it's
not a hassle? I've changed servers :) thnx

        -Erik <erik@smluc.org> [http://math.smsu.edu/~br0ke]

The opinions expressed by me are not necessarily opinions. In all
probability, they are random rambling, and to be ignored. Failure to ignore
may result in severe boredom or confusion. Shake well before opening. Keep
Refrigerated.