RE: where can i releanr programming

Perl isn't a compiled language and therefore not suitable for gaming.  I
would checkout a site named (It's a linux game developement site)
sunsite.auc.dk/lgdc/

That site has everything you should need to get started.  I would also
recommend picking up a open sourced game (ie: Quake 1) and playing with the
source code to understand how a game fits together.

Daniel