re: major problem + game idea

If you mis understood the last letter this one sould explane the ansi
game creation system better.

and bjark no you can make robots do any thing  zzt and megazeux with
simple comands like that that was a short simple example of one of many
robots you can make you can make em do any thing oh ill give you another
example.

this is a example of a square danceing robot program in zzt.

:touch, this is a labal you use to start the program other labals are
:shot and :bomb
walk nneessww ,the robot walks north 2 times east 2 times s 2 times west
2 times.
give 2 gold
end.

and the world game editor let you make a map are level like you do in
any game but it in ansi the world game editor. has pre made enemys and
walls like sold brakeaway you shoot down with bullets and money you can
spend.

all mega zzt 3d is just a 3d clone of the best ansi game creation
systems zzt and megazeux.

ohh yeah zzt and megazeux are dos ansi game creation systems download
megazeux at www.zeux.org and  for zzt  www.zzt.org i think and download
some games to play for the ansi game cration systms and peek through the
code you can try em in dosemu but i think megazeux req more memory then
dosemu can give

And no my first game will not be  mega zzt 3d it will be a ship flying
clone of tyrian also made by epic megagames but the graphics wont look
as good tho i am not good at painting in a paint program.

like bjark says if i dont get better at english i wont have any one to
help me  program my great games :( but i hope that give you a little
better understanding of the ansi gane creation system that bjark
misunderstood.

just download zzt and megazeux and look at the help in megazeux the
robot programming language is called robotics i can download it and put
it up on my new web page and make a online robotics programming manuel
it very easy to use  .

well to make games you have to go in the game makeing editor and lay out
the  levels in megazeux press f1 to f10 for stuff to put on you map and
f10 has robots and pushible robots to put in you map in megazeux.