Re: major problem + game idea

bill hirsh wrote:

>libggi has missing files in the /ggi directory so it wont complie :( so
>i cant make the ggi  genral grapchics interface :( .

What version of libggi and libgii do you have?
What files are missing?

>crystal space mazed edtior files it use for textures some of em in each
>zip file with textures it say illegal file format how can i fix that.

That sentence doesn't make sense to me.

>even easyer i think i might become a programmer on megazeux 2.7 even tho
>the creator stop working on people took the soruce and they work on it i
>might be the on who will be part of the work on version  2.7 are 3.0  it
>for dos.

???

>mega zzt 3d 1.0 will be my  ansi game creation system and will be made

What's the "3d" standing for? You don't want to simulate 3D gfx with ansi
chars, right?

>programmers from ehre to make it there will be screen shots and even a
>demo trailer before i make the game makeing system.

The other way round is much better. First make the thing work and *then*
add a trailer.

	Christian