Re: GFX under Linux

On Thu, 6 Dec 2001, Xarvh wrote:

> If just setting GFX under linux causes all that trouble, how can
> someone hope to have games under Linux!?

Well, I do not think it is that much trouble at all. I have had no
problems, and the games I have made with SDL have run with no troubles on
users machine.

Then again, all I do is Open Source, but I guess Loki has proven that it
can work.

I would have absolutely no idea how to support Windows.

Mads

--
Mads Bondo Dydensborg.                               madsdyd@challenge.dk
The only way to truely protect your data is to grind up your hard drive