Re: GFX under Linux

On Sat, 8 Dec 2001, Chris wrote:

> #08-Dec-01# Message from *Mads Bondo Dydensborg*:
> Hi Mads,
>
> > Please note, that games are only really a requirement for users below the
> > age of 30. For people in the fifties, office stuff is still about the
> > only application they run,
>
> That's a very agist view. Many people I know over 30 or 40 enjoy the odd
> game. They may not be sat in front of the computer playing games all the
> time, but they still like to be able to use them..

Please note the word "requirement".

The sentence was meant to imply that games are a requirement for most
users below 30, whereas most user above the age of 50 do not really care
about games.

It is a way to simplistic way to put it, but I should still think it it
99% correct.

Mads

--
Mads Bondo Dydensborg.                               madsdyd@challenge.dk