Re: Space sim in the works

On Fri, 28 Nov 2003, Miguel A. Osorio wrote:

>	The project which I'm part of has finally a website of it's own.
>Actually, it's our studio's site, but the project's details are all
>there. You can find screenshots and a movie from our first techdemo,
>which demonstrates our engine's rendering capabilities.

I must say that the screenshots look excellent indeed. Very clean and
sharp visuals, I wonder what amounts of Grunt(tm) is needed to push them
into motion? 3D acceleration under Linux is unfortunately still a big
mess...

Anyway, good luck with your game, you're off to an excellent start!

--
By reading this message, you may be causing Armageddon. Needless to say,
Armageddon will wipe out your hard drive and damage your computer.