Re: Possible nVidia driver bug? - (code sample attached)

On Wed, 15 Dec 2004, Miguel A. Osorio wrote:

>	I was wondering if any of you could further test this problem on other
>machines, or maybe even isolate the problem. Right now I'm guessing its'
>something wrong with the drivers, but I can't be sure. I'd appreciate
>any kind of help on this one, thanks.

Have you tried the obvious, ie NVidia support? One would assume that as
you have a few of their more expensive cards you are also entitled to
support from them.

--
By reading this message, you may be causing Armageddon. Needless to say,
Armageddon will wipe out your hard drive and damage your computer.