Re: nag, nag ;)

On Sun, 7 Feb 1999, Peter Feld wrote:

>On Sat, 06 Feb 1999, Bryan Patrick Coleman wrote:
>
><really big snip>
>> >moved to private mails or why is this list so quiet?
>> ></nag>
>>
>> I don't know about that one. Linroids seems to have died unless they are
>> just busy too :)
>
>Do you really think it would be that easy? Linroids isn't dead at all, we're
>just (as you noticed) way too busy ;). (Note: I've set up a small page for
>it at www.sunsite.auc.dk/linuxgames/linroids/ but there's nothing except
>four empty htmls and a silly picture ;) I'll add the latest source when I've
>more than five minutes of leisure)
>
><snip again>

I figured you would speak up on that one. Do you think you could send me
the latest code you have going and I am going to look at it again. I have
some code design stuff I wanted to do and send to you to see what you
think.

I am busy too but hey I'll fit it in. :)

P.S. I am glad your not giving up!

-  Bryan Patrick Coleman  -  Triad Linux Users Group  -  bpcolema@uncg.edu  -
     -  http://www.wayward.net/tlug/index.html  -  tlug-mail@uncg.edu  -