Re: SGI releases OpenGL sources!

Serves me right for not reading the press release before replying.  I
should have remembered that Mesa is being integrated into XFree86 for
the 4.0 release (I guess X11R6.4 has a 3D API or something...).  The GLX
code is needed for this integration.  SGI releasing this source has just
saved XFree86 and Mesa developers weeks to months.  It's all good.

Ian