CVS, Book, Linroids and everything else

Mr Nag says Hello again ;)

According to my infos CVS should be up now. Is that correct?

If yes, is there already a basic dir structure installed?
If no (someone write a flowchart of that ;) I propose the following:

linuxgames/
    games/
        Linroids/
        SpaceTrader/           # Name?
    doc/
        Books/
            GettingStarted/    # Name?
            # Space for later (specialized?) books
        HowTo/
    code/
        # compatibility stuff etc, to be specified

Ok, so if/when that's set up, the Book and game discussions should be
either again on this list (my preference) or on newly created ones - but in
any case on some mailing list. Having to CC around with private mail is a
real fun killer.

Another thing - How's the sunsite/PHP stuff doing?

And - what's your status, Rob? You're so quiet lately...

Cu
	Christian
--

Win98 - Now with DirectCrash [tm]