Re: Game Loop and Simulation

I agree.  I should have emphasized the difference
more.
The question was directed at syncronization of several
simulations, I was trying to point the poster to
techniques that DIS type simulations use to
synchronize events -- not necessarily suggesting DIS
for use as a gaming protocol.  Sorry if I wasn't
clear.

I should note that there are related problems with a
standard client-server setup. A dishonest client can
cause just almost as many problems as a dishonest or
malfunctioning peer.  Does anyone have info on
solutions for that?

--Alan