Re: What to do.

On Thu, Feb 17, 2000 at 05:03:12AM -0600, Steve Baker wrote:

> For many (most?) 3D applications, the task of 'map editing' and
> 'object creation' are the same thing.

Except that the structure and constraints that are appropriate
or helpful to apply to the maps are different to objects that
you would place within.

> I currently use AC3D for this kind of thing - but I'm working on
> a project to produce a better 3D model generator called PrettyPoly:

>    http://prettypoly.sourceforge.net

> ...I wonder if it would be better to toss your map editor functions
> into PrettyPoly rather than build an entirely separate tool.

I don't want to go back there.

--
Christopher John Purnell  | I thought I'd found a reason to live
http://www.lost.org.uk/   | Just like before when I was a child