Collision detection between BV hierarchies

Hey people,

	Given a bounding volume(BV) hierarchy per object, you can use a simple
approach to find the first "hit" between the two (you can find an
example of this in the book Real Time Rendering, Akenine-Moller and
Haines). My problem is, that's not good enough. I'd like to have a list
of all hits occuring between the hierarchies.
	For instance, if you have a tank with two parallel cannons in it's
turret, and both cannons hit a box, the first scheme only reports one
collision, between one of the cannons and the box, but what I need is to
know about both collisions. Does anyone know how to do this, or have any
pointers?

Many thanks,
Miguel A. Osorio.