Re: OpenGL extensions by graphics card on Linux

On Wed, Feb 26, 2003 at 06:39:57PM +0100, Gregor Mückl wrote:
> Hi!
>
> Is there anywhere a list of which extensions are available on which 3d
> accelerator on which platform/OS? This would be a useful resource for
> game developers so I'm quite surprised that I haven't seen anything like
> that anywhere on the web up to now. Have I missed something like that?
> If not, would you be interested in it?

I have been compiling such a list, but have not yet had time to sort
it into some kind of publishable state. There are other efforts I have
come across by Open Source projects which are probably in a better state
than mine will ever be.

Al
--
Alistair Riddoch