Re: [linuxgames] Game Developers Conference

On Wed, Feb 26, 2003 at 06:02:03PM +0000, Alistair Riddoch wrote:
> I will be attending the Game Developers Conference in San Jose next week,
> along with a number of other members of the WorldForge project, and we
> thought it would be interesting to know if any other Linux, Open Source or
> Free Software game developers would be attending.
>
> Let us know if you are, and if you are interested in meeting up to
> discuss Linux game development, or just for a beer.

I'm not too far from San Jose.  I wasn't planning on attending, but might.

It looks like the expo goes til the 8th (a Saturday)... Hmm... [*]

[*] http://www.gdconf.com/expo/

--
bill@newbreedsoftware.com                    Was I useful?  Rate this message!
http://newbreedsoftware.com/bill  http://svcs.affero.net/rm.php?r=billkendrick